Followers

Monday, July 19, 2010

AYAKA Nights in Lagos

On Saturday 17th July 2010, AYAKA, an Online Magazine, hosted their first ever 'Ayaka Nights', a forum for open discourse which is inspired by Literature.

Adaobi Nwaubani, award-winning author of 'I Do Not Come To You By Chance', was present for an intimate reading of her scintillating novel.



It was all laughs, stimulating conversation and of course, lots to sip and nibble on....OH and Alternative Singer, BEZ, gave us some more enjoyment with his feel-good music!!


Adaobi Nwaubani & Moi


Victor Ehikhamenor of 234NEXT


Designer, Kiki Kamanu




My Plate


Jide Adedeji - Flavor Scientist


Bez

You see that painting behind him?! I couldn't take my eyes off it ALL night..sooooo beautiful!!


Amaechi Okobi


Writer, Amy Ava

*singing & dancing* "Adaobi signed my book!!" (2ce)



Oh YES, I will!!


Me & Our Hostess, Awele Okigbo of AYAKA

No comments:

Post a Comment