Followers

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

For The Playful Yet Demurely Sexy Female!!

Biko (please) excuse me as I’m being transformed from a new convert to an arrogant Fanatic of the Ankara Gospel!!

I have stalked the Internet and my avant garde photographer friend’s blog for more Ankara Designs of WOW quality.

Here’s what I found...FOR THE PLAYFUL YET DEMURELY SEXY FEMALE!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I’m on some covert operations to try to find out who the mystery designer is!!

(Found Out: Outfit is from the "Cote Minou" brand by Maryanne Mokoko and Stepahine Mouapi

www.mycoteminou.com)


Image was shot at a fashion show by my good friend Oladipo Oladapo…photographer extraordinaire.

You can check out more of his truly extraordinary work on phunshots.shutterchance.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tari, thanks for the Link :-) the outfit is from the "Cote Minou" brand by Maryanne Mokoko and Stepahine Mouapi

    www.mycoteminou.com

    ReplyDelete