Followers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Current Location: On my bed
Issue on Ground: Its a life situation...
Current Solution: Hmmnnn...

I'm choking right now!!

I actually can't seem to find the air to breathe!! What have I done wrong?!

I actually could have given the last of the air available on earth to this person if it ever came to that...why does it have to be like this?!

Oh God, you see that even in my thoughts I have been faithful to this person...why is it that they are so ill in their reaction toward me?!

I'm sad...I'm really sad right now...and my heart aches!!

Oh God, you know things that I can never even dream of knowing...

I guess at the end of the day, I can only trust what I know is in my own heart.

I'm scared.

If this is happening now...what does the future hold?

In trust I stand...

3 comments:

  1. my poor baby!
    everything's ok
    we all love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't know if u are being serious but I've learnt to toughen up so people don't hurt me. But tbh sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Was that dude taking a shit!

    ReplyDelete