The 1st Annual Creative Careers Fair (CCF) is an initiative of Enterprise Creative, a new organisation set up to build capacity in the Nigerian creative industries.
This is the first major Careers Fair in Nigeria showcasing opportunities in the creative industries, such as Public Relations, Advertising, Marketing Communications, Music, Performing Arts, Magazine & Newspaper Publishing, Multimedia Design, Visual Arts, Film & Video Production, Journalism, Radio, Photography, Cultural Tourism and Fashion.
The innovative two-day event is targeted at those working in creative fields and those aspiring to work in creative fields, as well as those looking for competitive creative talent.
Highlights of the Fair include:
- On-site music auditions with demo CDs
- TV practical session where you can pitch your TV concepts
- Recruitment experts Warren & Finch on ground at event to give practical advise to the young people who will be attending looking for jobs and clients amongst others.
- Steve Babaeko of 141 Worldwide
- Obi Asika of Storm 360
- Nonye Ugwujide, Group Head Communications, Oceanic Bank
- Joke Silva of Lufodo Productions
- Femi Odugbemi of DV-WORX
- Rita Dominic, Nollywood Actress
The Fair will be holding at the new Lagos City Hall, Onikan on the 15th & 16th July, 2010.
Tickets can be purchased at any Chicken Republic outlet.
However, FREE tickets are available for 7 TARIERE followers who wish to attend the Fair!!
It's a great opportunity for those of you who want a thriving Career (or know anyone who does) in ANY Creative field.
Send me a personal e-mail on email@example.com if you are interested in the FREE tickets.
7 years ago