Are you an aspiring Writer? OR Do you dream of one day Publishing your own book?! If yes, then TARIERE has a fantastic first step for you!! TARIERE is looking to Sponsor 2 aspiring Writers & Publishers at a 1day Intensive Seminar on Writing & Publishing!!
The Seminar is scheduled to hold on Friday 12th March, 2010 at the All Seasons Plaza (Pisces Hall), Lateef Jakande Road, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos. Time: 9am – 5pm.
• Becoming a Writer….as simple as A,B,C
• 30 most common Writing mistakes people make
• The Art & Craft of Interviewing
• How to write Book Reviews
• Characteristics & Skills Freelance Writers need to succeed
• Moving from Idea to Published Article/Book
• How to start a magazine
• Creative Writing tips for Emerging Authors
• A-Z of Self Publishing
• 1001 Ways to market your Book
Dr Richard Ikiebe – A Media and Management Consultant and Senior Fellow at the School of Media & Communications of the Pan African University, Lagos, Nigeria. He also worked as a Special Adviser in the Presidency and Special Assistant to the Minister of Information. Dr Ikiebe is also a Director and Fellow of the Institute of National Transformation and served as the Executive Director, Nigerian-American Chamber of Commerce.
Mr Jackson Ekwugum - Publisher/Editor of Lifeway, Africa’s premier Gospel Magazine.
For more info about the Seminar and to register, call 0802-949-0605.
Send an e-mail to email@example.com if you wish to take advantage of TARIERE’s Sponsorship offer.
Hurry up though, limited spaces available.
6 years ago